Today’s meeting will be from 2:30pm-4:00pm in room 114.
Archive for the ‘Professional Growth Team’ Category
Here is a draft of our work. Feel free to email Martha your comments and/or submit them in the comment box of this post. Thank you!
We are a community of continuous learners and leaders!
Our Professional Growth Team met on May 14 to begin planning our professional development for the 2008-09 school year. For more info on the meeting, click here.
- PG Team unanimously approved the 2008-2009 Proposed PD Budget.
- We discussed TIMAC , nominated 3 teachers, and had an e-vote.
- We elected Mandi to be our TIMAC teacher-applicant.
- Martha and Mandi submitted TIMAC applications.
- We discussed the 2008-2009 Professional Development Plan – Draft I.
- We revised the 2008-09 PD Plan by email.
- Based on team input, we wrote 2008-09 PD Plan – Draft II .
- All NMUSD Adult School staff are encouraged to review the 2008-09 PD Plan – Draft II and share your input in this blog post or by email (email@example.com) by June 10.
- Our PG Team will have virtual meetings (via email/blog) to finalize the PD Plan based on all-staff input June 11-19.
- We’ll submit our final PD Plan & Budget to Site Council’s Strategic Planning Session on June 20.